Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My expectations for German 110

I was interested in taking German 110 because I took German in high school for two years and though I should keep learning about it. I am hoping to learn more than just language but about Germany it self. So I am expecting to learn about the culture of Germany, its history, and its heritage. I would like to learn about how German culture today is different for our culture and others around the world. I am hoping to learn more about German history that doesn't involve war, the history that most people ignore. I would still like to learn more about WWI. I am also expecting to learn about how Germany became how it is today and the new and advanced things that are there. I want to learn more about the cars that are there, the types of food, and how the young adults are involved within the country. This is what I am hoping and expecting to learn while taking this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment